We all know that Disney World is great for our kids, but I bet you didn’t know that it could be the perfect vacation for adults without our kids. There are so many things to see and do at the Walt Disney World Resort, in fact, I could go on for hours! But, I won’t bore you with my big novel on what is great for adults at Disney World. Here are our top 6 things that you might not know existed, but would love to do.
Let’s take a look
1. Dinner at Victoria and Albert’s- Disney’s fine dining location located at the Grand Floridian Resort. Victoria and Albert’s is the perfect place for a romantic dinner and let’s you get dressed up for the night. It’s even perfect for honeymooners, it’s won the prestigious AAA Five Diamond Award.
2. Great Golfing- Weather you are a beginner or think you can rival the top pro’s, Disney has a course for everyone! If you want to play an easier 9 hole course or a championship 18 hole course, just pick a few friends and have a great time. If you are not ready for the big links, they also have a few fully themed Mini Golf courses for everyone in your group.
3. Exploring the World- You can visit 11 countries all without a Passport! Go for a wine tasting in Italy or France, get your own real pearl in Japan and have it made into a necklace or ring. In the mood for Bangers and Mash? Go to Great Britten to the Rose & Crown followed the Bangers and Mash by Sticky Toffee Pudding, and wash it all down with a Guinness.
4. Monorail Food Crawl- The Monorail is more than just a way to get to the Magic Kingdom or Epcot. Grab your friends on a food tour and grab a bite at California Grill Lounge, jump back on and go to the Polynesian, and try some Tonga Toast, after the next stop at The Grand Floridian, stop in for afternoon tea. If you are heading to Epcot, the World Showcase is just a few steps away.
5. Fishing- Yes, even at Walt Disney World you can Fish! If you love fishing for Bass, Dock side fishing, pole fishing, you have a few choices on either Bay Lake or the Seven Seas Lagoon.
6. Scuba- Certified Divers can do the Epcot Dive Quest for an amazing look inside the underwater world of marine life and coral in the Living Seas 6 million gallon aquarium.